Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician at Allegany College of Maryland: Overview
- Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years 15
Number of students15
At the Allegany College of Maryland through Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 12401 Willowbrook Rd SE.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 15 or more and 13.3% of students are men. 6.7% of students taking the Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician program are non-residents of the United States.
Allegany College of Maryland offers on-campus housing. Allegany College of Maryland campus is safe for students with 0.37% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and robbery are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying room charge worth 6322$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 16% of students receive financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Allegany College of Maryland. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Maryland offering Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician programs - please click the blue button on the right. 9 universities are currently offering programs in Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician - Prince George's Community College, Anne Arundel Community College, Baltimore City Community College and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Allegany College of Maryland
Here you can find the list of other programs in Allegany College of Maryland and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services
- Dietitian Assistant
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Allegany College of Maryland
Student Reviews and Ratings for Allegany College of Maryland
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful