Computer and Information Sciences at Allegany College of Maryland: Overview
- Associate's degree 2
Number of students2
At the Allegany College of Maryland through Computer and Information Sciences program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 12401 Willowbrook Rd SE.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 2 or more and 100% of students are men.
Allegany College of Maryland provides on-campus housing. Allegany College of Maryland campus is safe for students with 0.37% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and robbery are the most often noticed crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying for room 6322$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 16% of students are granted with financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to choose. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Allegany College of Maryland. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Maryland which have Computer and Information Sciences programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Computer and Information Sciences in Maryland are 34, such as Prince George's Community College, Salisbury University, St Mary's College of Maryland and other.
Other Programs in Allegany College of Maryland
Here you can find the list of other programs in Allegany College of Maryland and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Computer and Information Sciences program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Services Technician
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Computer and Information Sciences
Give feedback about Allegany College of Maryland
Student Reviews and Ratings for Allegany College of Maryland
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful