Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions at Thomas Nelson Community College: Overview
Number of students13
At the Thomas Nelson Community College through Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 99 Thomas Nelson Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 13 or more and 7.7% of students are men.
Thomas Nelson Community College campus is safe for students with 0.02% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft and robbery are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 8% of students get financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to choose. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Thomas Nelson Community College. You can use filter option “by degree” to sort programs offering the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Virginia offering Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions in Virginia are 31, such as Averett University, Central Virginia Community College, Jefferson College of Health Sciences and other.
Other Programs in Thomas Nelson Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Thomas Nelson Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Design and Applied Arts
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Computer and Information Sciences
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Biological and Physical Sciences
Give feedback about Thomas Nelson Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Thomas Nelson Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful