Human Services at Alexandria Technical & Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 4
Number of students4
At the Alexandria Technical & Community College through Human Services program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 1601 Jefferson Streeet.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 4 or more and 0% of students are men.
Alexandria Technical & Community College campus is safe for students with 0.04% of maximum crimes a year. Forcible sex offense and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 18% of students get financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Alexandria Technical & Community College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Minnesota which have Human Services programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 22 universities are currently offering programs in Human Services - American Indian OIC Inc, Rasmussen College-Minnesota, Riverland Community College and other.
Other Programs in Alexandria Technical & Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Alexandria Technical & Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Human Services program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Credit Management
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
- General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations
- Specialized Sales, Merchandising and Marketing Operations
- Fashion Merchandising
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Automation Engineer Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Hydraulics and Fluid Power Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
Legal Support Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Precision Metal Working
Early Childhood Education and Teaching
Give feedback about Alexandria Technical & Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Alexandria Technical & Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful