Human Services at North Shore Community College: Overview
- Award of less than 1 academic year 12
Number of students12
At the North Shore Community College through Human Services program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year. The classes of this program will be held at 1 Ferncroft Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 12 or more and 25% of students are men.
North Shore Community College campus is safe for students with 0.01% of maximum crimes a year. Forcible sex offense and aggravated assault are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 12% of students are granted with financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to choose. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at North Shore Community College. You can use filter option “by degree” to check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Massachusetts which have Human Services programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Human Services in Massachusetts are 26, such as Endicott College, Fisher College, Fitchburg State University and other.
Other Programs in North Shore Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in North Shore Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Human Services program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science and Allied Professions
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Services Technician
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services
- Energy and Biologically Based Therapies
Accounting and Related Services
Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Biology Technician/Biotechnology Laboratory Technician
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Design and Applied Arts
Give feedback about North Shore Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for North Shore Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful