Criminal Justice/Police Science at Community College of Beaver County: Overview
Number of students18
At the Community College of Beaver County through Criminal Justice/Police Science program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 1 Campus Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 18 or more and 77.8% of students are men.
Community College of Beaver County campus is safe for students with 0.04% of maximum crimes a year. Aggravated assault is the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 13% of students receive financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Community College of Beaver County. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Pennsylvania providing Criminal Justice/Police Science programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 16 universities are currently offering programs in Criminal Justice/Police Science - Lackawanna College, Keystone Technical Institute, Community College of Allegheny County and other.
Other Programs in Community College of Beaver County
Here you can find the list of other programs in Community College of Beaver County and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Criminal Justice/Police Science program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Business/Corporate Communications
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Transcription/Transcriptionist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Health Aides/Attendants/Orderlies
- Movement and Mind-Body Therapies and Education
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Computer Software and Media Applications
Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Radio, Television, and Digital Communication
Give feedback about Community College of Beaver County
Student Reviews and Ratings for Community College of Beaver County
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful