Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies at NorthWest Arkansas Community College: Overview
Number of students429
At the NorthWest Arkansas Community College through Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at One College Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 429 or more and 32.9% of students are men. 2.6% of students enrolled in the Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies program are non-residents of the United States.
NorthWest Arkansas Community College campus is safe for students with 0.01% of maximum crimes a year. Forcible sex offense and burglary are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 12% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to choose. There you сan find all the information about other programs at NorthWest Arkansas Community College. You can use filter option “by degree” to examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Arkansas offering Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies in Arkansas are 29, such as Arkansas State University Mid-South, East Arkansas Community College, National Park Community College and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in NorthWest Arkansas Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in NorthWest Arkansas Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Computer and Information Sciences
Give feedback about NorthWest Arkansas Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for NorthWest Arkansas Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful