Legal Administrative Assistant/Secretary at Blackhawk Technical College: Overview
- Associate's degree 5
Number of students5
At the Blackhawk Technical College through Legal Administrative Assistant/Secretary program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 6004 County Road G.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 5 or more and 40% of students are men.
Blackhawk Technical College campus is safe for students with 0.04% of maximum crimes a year. Forcible sex offense is the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 9% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to pick, you сan find all the information about other programs at Blackhawk Technical College on the Other Programs block. To explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can click the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Wisconsin providing Legal Administrative Assistant/Secretary programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Legal Administrative Assistant/Secretary in Wisconsin are 9, such as Milwaukee Area Technical College, Moraine Park Technical College, Globe University-Eau Claire and other.
Other Programs in Blackhawk Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Blackhawk Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Legal Administrative Assistant/Secretary program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Office Management and Supervision
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Radiologist Assistant
Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
Computer Software and Media Applications
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Give feedback about Blackhawk Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Blackhawk Technical College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful