Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD at Alexandria Technical & Community College: Overview
Number of students14
At the Alexandria Technical & Community College through Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree, Award of at least 2 but less than 4 academic years. The lessons of this program will be held at 1601 Jefferson Streeet.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 14 or more and 100% of students are men.
Alexandria Technical & Community College campus is safe for students with 0.04% of maximum crimes a year. Forcible sex offense and motor vehicle theft are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 18% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to pick. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Alexandria Technical & Community College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Minnesota offering Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD in Minnesota are 7, such as Anoka Technical College, Central Lakes College-Brainerd, Minnesota State Community and Technical College and other.
Other Programs in Alexandria Technical & Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Alexandria Technical & Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Credit Management
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
- General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations
- Specialized Sales, Merchandising and Marketing Operations
- Fashion Merchandising
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Automation Engineer Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Hydraulics and Fluid Power Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
Legal Support Services
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Early Childhood Education and Teaching
Give feedback about Alexandria Technical & Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Alexandria Technical & Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful