Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications at College of the Canyons: Overview
Number of students17
At the College of the Canyons through Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 26455 Rockwell Canyon Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 17 or more and 100% of students are men. 5.9% of students studying the Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications program are non-residents of the United States.
College of the Canyons campus is safe for students with 0.09% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 8% of students get financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to choose. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at College of the Canyons. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in California offering Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications in California are 83, such as ITT Technical Institute-Rancho Cordova, American River College, Antelope Valley College and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in College of the Canyons
Here you can find the list of other programs in College of the Canyons and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Small Business Administration/Management
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Real Estate
- General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations
Design and Applied Arts
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Communication and Media Studies
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies
Special Education and Teaching
Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection
Biological and Physical Sciences
Library and Archives Assisting
English Language and Literature
Give feedback about College of the Canyons
Student Reviews and Ratings for College of the Canyons
Photo by Brandman U
Photo by Brandman U
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful