Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants at Aims Community College: Overview
- Award of less than 1 academic year 197
Number of students197
At the Aims Community College through Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year. The classes of this program will be conducted at 5401 W. 20th St..
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 197 or more and 9.6% of students are men.
Aims Community College campus is safe for students with 0.04% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 8% of students have financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to select, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Aims Community College on the Other Programs block. To examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can tap on the blue button on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in Colorado providing Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants in Colorado are 19, such as Pueblo Community College, Arapahoe Community College, Community College of Denver and other.
Other Programs in Aims Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Aims Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical/Health Management and Clinical Assistant/Specialist
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
Accounting and Related Services
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Computer and Information Sciences
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
Give feedback about Aims Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Aims Community College
More colleges and universities
Cheeks International Academy of Beauty Culture-Greeley
Graduation Rate: 74%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful