Best colleges and universities in Lake Havasu City
- There are 2 private institutions in Lake Havasu City.
- The average annual total costs of attendance at Lake Havasu City universities range between 10,147$ to 10,147$. The average percent of Lake Havasu City students with financial aid is 49%.
- The completion of full-time universities education programs in Lake Havasu City is between 63% and 63%. Average salary after attending the Lake Havasu City’s institutions ranges between $14,500 and $14,500. Please look all the details below.
The most popular searches about Lake Havasu City colleges:
- Community (2-year) colleges near Lake Havasu City city
- Private colleges near Lake Havasu City city
- Junior colleges near Lake Havasu City city
- City colleges near Lake Havasu City city
- Town colleges near Lake Havasu City city
- Colleges with less than 1-year certificate programs near Lake Havasu City city
Average Lake Havasu City City Cost
The average annual total cost of attendance in Lake Havasu City city colleges is 5,074$, that is below the national average by 8,860 dollars. National average is based on costs of attendance for all institutions in US and includes tuition, fees, books and living, minus the average grant/scholarship aid.
More colleges and universities in Lake Havasu City city
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful