Best colleges and universities in Auburn
- There is 1 public institution in Auburn.
- University in Auburn have 648 degree programs. Also Auburn college have 19:1 student-to-faculty ratio.
- The acceptance rate in Auburn is 83%. The most popular test to enter an institution in Auburn city is ACT - 85% of students submitted it.
- The average annual total cost of attendance at Auburn university is 18,644$. The average percent of Auburn students with financial aid is 19%.
- The completion of full-time education programs in Auburn is 69%. Average salary after attending the Auburn’s institution is $45,700. Please look all the details below.
The most popular searches about Auburn colleges:
Average Auburn City Cost
The average annual total cost of attendance in Auburn city colleges is 18,644$, that is above the national average by 4,710 dollars. National average is based on costs of attendance for all institutions in US and includes tuition, fees, books and living, minus the average grant/scholarship aid.
More colleges and universities in Auburn city
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful